Payment change service "Atoribo"
What is Atoribo
"Atoribo" is a useful service to change a one-time payment or payment in two installments (including a one-time bonus payment and a bonus payment in two installments) for shopping or a one-time payment for cashing to a revolving payment after usage.
- *The revolving payment requires the specified commission.
For Atoribo, you can choose from three payment methods!
Example of an application for Atoribo
- *If you use the card for shopping in April
- *The dial dedicated to Orico "Atoribo" applications is available from the 20th of each month to 11:59PM of the 8th of the scheduled month of payment. This service is not available for "revolving payment for a part of the amount (by usage statement)" and "usage amount of card cashing."
- *The revolving payment requires the specified commission. For the calculation method and the monthly payment amount, please see "Terms and Conditions of Credit Card Membership."
- *The monthly payment amount can be changed from the e-Orico service.
- *If you want to cancel "Maitsukiribo," please make an application from the e-Orico service.