About Orico brand
When you take that bold first step
towards pursuing a dream,
we want to gently carry you forward.
We aim not to meet but to exceed your expectations.
To make financial services more convenient.
To help you feel safer and more secure.
Today and tomorrow, Orico will stand by your side,
working tirelessly to help your dreams become a reality.
About the company name and logo
Origin of the company name
About the logo
Meaning of the logo “◎”
The double circle conveys the notion of the powerful fiery sun emitting circular white flames.
It symbolizes Orico’s corporate approach to energetically making great strides by developing substantial innovations from new ideas that emerge from the white flames.
About the corporate color
The logo “◎” is depicted in orange.
Orico orange is meant to convey the warmth and passion of a loved and trusted person.
About our communication character
We have come up with a the “Oricotori” character with the aim of concisely communicating the notion that we hope to maintain an integral presence among our customers.
Corporate information top page
- Corporate information top page
- Corporate information on Orient Corporation
- President’s message
- President and Representative Director explains Orient Corporation’s management policy.
- Corporate philosophy
- Orient Corporation’s Vision, Policy and Code of Conduct
About Orico brand
- About Orico brand
- Origins of the brand statement, company name, and logo
- Management Policies
- This page provides an overview of our basic management policies
Medium-term Management Plan
- Medium-term Management Plan
- Orient Corporation's vision for the next three years is summarized in our key strategies
- DX Strategy
- This page outlines our digital transformation strategies
- Corporate overview
- Basic information regarding Orient Corporation, including its organization of head office, access information, management and history
- Business overview
- Orient Corporation’s operations including its auto loans, shopping credit, and credit cards business segments
Orico in figures
- Orico in figures
- Quantitative information on businesses of Orient Corporation