The Orico Group is actively advancing into the fast-growing Asian market.
We would like to contribute to the development of the local community and would like to support the realization of affluent citizen life of local people, by providing sustainable financial services that meet the needs of our customers by utilizing our know-how cultivated in Japan.
Starting with the business in Thailand in 2015, in 2019, we established an auto loan business company in the Philippines. In 2021, we acquired an auto loan business company in Indonesia and built a business network in three countries in Asia. We will continue to take on challenges in order to provide our financial services to more people.
The Kingdom of Thailand
Orico Auto Leasing （Thailand） Ltd.
Orico entered Thailand in 2015 as the first step of full-fledged overseas business expansion. We have expanded our sales network to 11 branches, mainly in major cities, and have provided used car loans for over 40,000 customers.
We aim to improve the quality of the services we provide, further expand our sales area, and build relationships with more people. We will provide safe and secure financial services to more customers and contribute to the development of local communities and the automobile industry.
The Republic of the Philippines
Orico Auto Finance Philippines Inc.
The total population of the Philippines exceeds 100 million people. With it's low avarege age and huge working population, further economic growth is expected in the Philippinesis. Orico entered the Philippines in 2019 against a backdrop of a growing middle-income class that purchases automobiles and a surge in demand for personal vehicles.
Going forward, we will continue to support the realization of affluent citizen life for our customers by ascertaining the needs of motorization in the Philippines and providing highly convenient and secure auto loans.
Republic of Indonesia
PT Orico Balimor Finance
Indonesia has the fourth largest population in the world, a stable economic growth rate, and high growth potential.The middle-income class is expected to continue to grow in the future, so it is attracting attention as a promising market where the auto loan market is expected to expand.
In March 2021, we acquired 51% of the shares of PT Mizuho Balimor Finance, an auto loan company with a network of offices nationwide in Indonesia, and made it a consolidated subsidiary.
As our third overseas expansion, we will contribute to the development of the Indonesian automobile market by expanding our operations including full-scale entry into the used car loan business, making full use of our auto loan business know-how that we have cultivated in Japan and Thailand.
Corporate information top page
- Corporate information top page
- Corporate information on Orient Corporation
- President’s Message
- President and Representative Director explains Orient Corporation’s management policy.
- Corporate Philosophy
- Orient Corporation’s Vision, Policy and Code of Conduct
About Orico Brand
- About Orico Brand
- Origins of the brand statement, company name, and logo
- Management Policies
- This page provides an overview of our basic management policies
Corporate Governance/Risk Management/Compliance
- Corporate Governance/Risk Management/Compliance
- Introducing Orient Corporation's corporate governance/risk management/compliance.
- Corporate Overview
- Basic information regarding Orient Corporation, including its organization of head office, access information, management and history
Orico in Figures
- Orico in Figures
- Quantitative information on businesses of Orient Corporation
- Growth Strategy
- Orient Corporation's strategies and initiatives to contribute to society and enhance corporate value.
- Business Overview
- Orient Corporation’s operations including its auto loans, shopping credit, and credit cards business segments