Creating the Future: Education and Awareness Initiatives
We understand the importance of sustainability and are committed to conducting continuous education and raising awareness for our internal and external stakeholders.
Promoting Awareness of Internal Sustainability Activities
Incorporating SDGs into Management and Operations
Sustainability Management Seminars
Since 2019 we have conducted sustainability management seminars aimed at officers, general managers, and representatives from our group companies. These seminars are designed to deepen their understanding of sustainability.
|Date of the event
|July 26, 2019
|What is Sustainability to Improve Corporate Value?
|December 4, 2020
|Post-Corona and Sustainability
|December 8, 2021
|Corporate evaluation by non-financial information - What exactly is ESG and what are the issues?
|Mizuho Research & Technologies, Ltd.
|May 29, 2023
|Balancing Social Value and Corporate Value - A Study of Sustainability Management through the Lens of Leading Companies' Case Studies
Role-specific Sustainability Training
We provide sustainability training tailored to different hierarchical levels, including orientation for new employees, newly-appointed general managers, and more.
Internal Distribution of Sustainability Videos
To further foster sustainability within our organization, we internally distribute explanatory videos aimed at enhancing employee understanding of sustainability and encouraging individual ownership of sustainable practices.
President-Employee Dialogues and Town Hall Meetings
We hold dialogues between the President and employees, as well as town hall meetings, to strengthen two-way communication. These events also serve to enhance understanding and permeate awareness of our medium-term management plan, where sustainability is positioned as a fundamental principle.
Dissemination of Information through Various Internal Media
We strengthen our information dissemination through the company intranet and internal newsletters, aiming to improve each employee's understanding of our sustainability management.
Promoting Sustainability Activities to External Stakeholders
President × Expert: Dialogue
- President × Expert: Dialogue
- This page features a dialogue between the President and the expert on sustainability management.
- Sustainability Management
- In this page, we introduce our sustainability management, the sustainability basic policy, materiality and other information.
Value Creation Process
- Value Creation Process
- This page introduces our Value Creation Process.
- ESG Information
- This page is a directory of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information. This page provides intuitive navigation to the information you are looking for on our sustainability management initiatives.
Social contribution activities
- Social contribution activities
- Here, we introduce our approach to social contribution and the results of our activities.
- ESG Data
- This page provides a range of ESG data on our sustainability management performance.
- External Recognition
- This page presents an external evaluation on our sustainability management initiatives.