Social Collaboration Through Our Services
In response to natural disasters, which are intensifying and becoming more frequent due to climate change, we actively collaborate with local governments and relevant organizations to enhance disaster prevention and mitigation efforts as well as disaster recovery efforts
Collaboration With Society and Local Authorities to Tackle Climate Change-Induced Natural Disasters
Recovery and Reconstruction following the Great East Japan Earthquake
We are engaged in support activities for the rebuilding of lives and industries affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake.
To contribute to the reconstruction of lives and industries affected by the disaster, we deposit funds donated by our group and Orico card members.
Community Collaboration (Measures for Commuters Stranded During Disasters)
- Since its establishment in 2006, we have participated in the "Yotsuya Station Surrounding Area Cooperation Committee for Measures Supporting Commuters Stranded in Times of Disaster", consisting of companies and organizations in the vicinity of our head office. We collaborate in the annual "Chiyoda Stranded Commuters Response Drill" to promote measures for commuters stranded and unable to get home in times of disaster.
- On October 24, 2017, we signed "Agreement on support for people who are unable to return home during major disasters" with Chiyoda Ward. As a temporary accommodation facility during disasters, we provide shelter, food, water, blankets, and toilets for approximately 72 hours to those unable to return home.
Expanding Circular Services for the Realization of a Sustainable Society
Contribution to the Realization of a Decarbonized Society
We aim to contribute to the realization of a decarbonized society not only through the field of auto loans but also through the supply of electric vehicles (EVs). We also provide a combined loan for EVs and V2H (Vehicle-to-Home), which enables the complimentary introduction of EVs and green power supply to homes, and utilize our services to support a low environmental impact lifestyle. Together with our co-creation partners such as automotive dealers and housing manufacturers, we strive to contribute to the realization of a decarbonized and circular society. Furthermore, through our participation in MOBI (Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative)*, we aim to leverage digital technologies as a leading company in auto loans to achieve a decarbonized and circular energy society.
Becoming a Player in the Used Car Market and EV Market in Southeast Asia
We are actively expanding into the rapidly growing Southeast Asian market. Leveraging our experience and expertise as a player in the auto loan industry in Japan, we aim to establish a certified used car system that guarantees safety and integrity in Southeast Asia, contributing to the establishment of a circular economy. Moreover, we support the efforts of Southeast Asian countries towards developing an EV market, offering the abundant knowledge in auto loan and network that we have cultivated through our domestic operations.
President × Expert: Dialogue
- President × Expert: Dialogue
- This page features a dialogue between the President and the expert on sustainability management.
- Sustainability Management
- In this page, we introduce our sustainability management, the sustainability basic policy, materiality and other information.
Value Creation Process
- Value Creation Process
- This page introduces our Value Creation Process.
- ESG Information
- This page is a directory of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information. This page provides intuitive navigation to the information you are looking for on our sustainability management initiatives.
Social contribution activities
- Social contribution activities
- Here, we introduce our approach to social contribution and the results of our activities.
- ESG Data
- This page provides a range of ESG data on our sustainability management performance.
- External Recognition
- This page presents an external evaluation on our sustainability management initiatives.