Internal Controle System
Internal Controle System
- In order to ensure that directors perform their duties in accordance with laws and regulations and the Articles of Incorporation, and to ensure the adequacy of other operations, we adhere to the "Basic Policy on Internal Control System" adopted by the Board of Directors.
Based on this, we have established an internal control system and strive to adequately function it. Regarding the operating status of the internal control system in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023, we reported to the Board of Directors in April 2023 that it is being properly developed and operated.
- In order to ensure the appropriateness of financial reporting, the Company has established the "Our Approach to Corporate Governance", "Basic Policy on Corporate Governance", and "Basic Policy on Information Disclosure Control".
A system for the appropriate disclosure of financial information has been established. In May 2023, the Board of Directors assessed that the internal control over financial reporting is effective.
- We have adopted the "Policy on Internal Audits" and established the "Internal Auditing Group" and the "Operational Auditing Committee". The "Internal Auditing Group" shall objectively and comprehensively evaluate the effectiveness of each process related to governance, risk management and control of our company and our subsidiaries, and provide assurance and advice from a standpoint independent of business operations, among other matters.
The annual internal audit plan is approved by the Audit and Supervisory Committee after deliberation by the Operational Auditing Committee and adopted by the Board of Directors. In order to ensure the effectiveness of internal audits, a dual reporting line has been established for audit results, and the results are reported to the President and Representative Director, the Audit and Supervisory Committee, and the Board of Directors.
- Our Audit and Superviory Committee audits the legality and appropriateness of business execution through close cooperation with the Internal Auditing Group, Risk Management Group, Corporate Compliance Group, among others, as well as operational reports from the business execution divisions. It also audits the establishment and operation of internal control systems and the appropriateness of the auditing methods and results of the accounting auditors.
President × Expert: Dialogue
- President × Expert: Dialogue
- This page features a dialogue between the President and the expert on sustainability management.
- Sustainability Management
- In this page, we introduce our sustainability management, the sustainability basic policy, materiality and other information.
Value Creation Process
- Value Creation Process
- This page introduces our Value Creation Process.
- ESG Information
- This page is a directory of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information. This page provides intuitive navigation to the information you are looking for on our sustainability management initiatives.
Social contribution activities
- Social contribution activities
- Here, we introduce our approach to social contribution and the results of our activities.
- ESG Data
- This page provides a range of ESG data on our sustainability management performance.
- External Recognition
- This page presents an external evaluation on our sustainability management initiatives.